Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm sick and it's distracting!


Have you ever noticed that when your sick everything seems to move in slow motion. Work, Time, your Body.

I have discovered that my brain all but shuts down and my body demands sleep. Me being who I am and not used to the undiscovered world of sleep naturally oppose and try to protest what my body insist is inevitable.

I love my job, I love the excitement of Real Estate. When I am forced to slow down I always feel a little useless and sort of voided in a way.

I guess this means I need to actually rest so I can be useful to all those clients that will and are depending on me to be my best 100% of the time? Not to mentions my Family who is the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment, I welcome feedback and the opportunity to hear of your personal experiences with myself or other realtors...