Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Busy Month of Wishing...


Recovering from my car crash has been a lesson in work. I think we all go through a couple of hard times where we loose sight of our goals and have to pull ourselves back on track!

Over the past month I've dealt with a Car Accident, another Car Repair, Negotiating Damages, Recovering from accident sustained injuries, Negotiating Medical expenses, obtaining a lawyer with principals, and closing on several transactions I've realized the one thing and probably the most important thing I've neglected is my sustained business.

We have all been in the same situation one way or another. What have you done to remedy the situation?

1. I invite you to tell your friends and family about me, to let them know I am one of the hardest working, highest producing, and knowledgeable agents you have worked with.

2. I invite you review my website, subscribe and search for homes you may be interested in.

3. I invite you to review my blog regularly and learn about the new developments affecting our ever changing market on a constant basis.

4. I invite you to call, text, or email me with questions and concerns on our current market and your home or future home.

Lets make this a great year for our housing market while prices are still low.

Parker Smith, REALTOR®
Certified Negotiation Expert
Windermere Real Estate
(801) 836-4393
ParkerSmith@Windermere.com
http://www.parkersutahproperties.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment, I welcome feedback and the opportunity to hear of your personal experiences with myself or other realtors...