Thursday, November 18, 2010

Congratulate The Rodriguez Family on Their Successful Sell...

Congratulate The Rodriguez Family on Their Successful Sell...

As a Realtor I have the opportunity to meet numerous people everyday interested in either buying or selling a home, it is a daily goal to find such people and through experience and modern Tools, do my very best to assist them with this need.

Countless hours are spent on focused and detailed research, designs and redesigns, continuous education and advertising to provide the very best customer service to my clients. All this is done to fulfill my personal commitment to these clients but also, when my responsibilities have been fulfilled, to see pleased smiles on each and everyone of their satisfied faces.

The Rodriguez family gave me a smile that simplistically said "Thank You for your hard work, for doing what you said you were going to do, when you said you were going to do it, for answering your phone, and doing it so positively. Mostly, thank you for selling our home".

When the Rodriguez family initially called me they spoke with apprehension in their voice, unsure if I would be able to help them sell their home in the fastest amount of time for the highest amount possible. They had had their home listed by another Realtor for almost a year with little results before they contacted me, and just weren't sure if anyone, in the current housing market could competitively get their home sold.

Our first conversation lasted 45 minutes with Mrs. Rodriguez asking questions from: what changes in our housing market were taking place, how that would affect them, what type of marketing tools I provide, how affective I have been in my career as a Realtor, how many homes I have sold in the past year to how old my children are. She asked Inquisitive and direct questions to which I answered all openly and with enthusiasm. After all questions had been answered to her satisfaction I was invited to walk through her home later the next evening and provide some staging input that could be helpful to them.

when I first came into the home I immediately saw an incredible home, immaculately cared for with spacious views that smelled like fresh baked cookies (which Kallee bakes passionately). After a walk through of the home, firm research and a short listing presentation, I was invited to be their exclusive representative responsible for the sale of their home!

With hard work, a strategic marketing plan and consistent advertising exposure, we soon had Several interested Buyers and fair offers that were agreeable to Kallee and Roberts Needs. Kalles biggest desire was to sell her much loved home to people who would love and care for it as much as she did (I think she was pleased).

I had the honor of their trust and loved the opportunity to go to work for them. All I did was sell their home, and in the process gained a valuable lesson and reminder of how my actions can truly effect the important lives of very important people, My Clients.

Thank you Kallee and Robert, for everything you did to support me 100%.

I look forward to finding you a wonderful new home soon...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment, I welcome feedback and the opportunity to hear of your personal experiences with myself or other realtors...