Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Polish Closing...

Kadi & Johnny are about to be married. Several months ago Kadi via my website www.parkersutahproperties.com contacted me about buying her first home. We spent the Christmas holiday and the New Year conversing back & forth via Facebook, Text messages, Email and phone calls about Criteria, Current Housing conditions and how they could take advantage of their $8,000 tax credit before it expires on APRIL 30th, 2009.

In February when Kadi had moved to the Utah County area, her, myself and Johnny met at my office. After we clarified their needs one more time, we began the fun process of viewing homes. Through out or experience They were always excited to find their first home, when we finally found the home of their choice they were thrilled, as I prepared the necessary paperwork and discussed with them the data to determine an offering price. They were full of questions which made the experience even better because as questions were answered they become more & more excited but also more confident in their decision.

I wish you both huge amounts of luck, It was such a pleasure representing you and I look forward to working with you again in the next 3 to 5 years. Congratulations on finding a wonderful home.


Parker Smith, REALTOR®
Certified Negotiation Expert
Windermere Real Estate
(801) 836-4393
ParkerSmith@Windermere.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment, I welcome feedback and the opportunity to hear of your personal experiences with myself or other realtors...