Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Luck of the IRISH...

A NEW HOME FOR ST. PATRICK DAY...

The Baileys subscribed to my website www.parkersutahproperties.com, about one month ago. Enjoying full access to the Realtors coveted "Multiple Listing Service" through my website, I noticed they were diligently researching Homes on a consistent basis and offered my services in researching along with them.

After several phone calls and answering questions, the Baileys decided to meet with me at my office and begin the process of really narrowing down criteria and finally finding their first home. With a strong desire to take advantage of the $8,000.00 First Time Home Buyer tax credit before it disappears April 30th, we diligently began the process of viewing and weeding out Homes that the baileys were not impressed with.

Mr. Bailey had expressed to me on several occasions his hesitancy in working with a Realtor, but admitted that upon meeting me he quickly became relaxed and comfortable realizing that I am not a "sales man". I assured him my job is not to sell homes but to market, advertise, advise and inform (The homes typically sell themselves with the right exposure).

We found a great home for the Baileys, a Townhouse only minutes from BYU. I take personal pride in helping the Baileys find their new home, in being part of an experience from start to finish that has actually enriched their lives. When we closed on their NEW HOME they were so relaxed, calm and happy. The bailey home may have enriched their life, but the opportunity to represent their best interest and earn their trust has absolutely enriched mine, and has made me better at my job!

Thank You Bailey's, and Congratulations.

1 comment:

Please Leave a Comment, I welcome feedback and the opportunity to hear of your personal experiences with myself or other realtors...