Friday, December 3, 2010

What Oh What Should I Blog About?

Ever sit down to a blank blog post and not know what to wright? Like it's a blank sheet and you have writers block, it's just blank.

Today is one of those days. I have been sitting at this screen all day. I have searched other blogs for ideas, Facebooked, researched resources websites and have come up with nothing.

The only thing I can think of is 50/50. It seems as of late I am 50% successful and the other 50% it feels like I am riding the wave. Sure some of this is contributed to the time of year, but there is another half of me that thinks there is something more I could be doing, something else that creates greater benefit to my clients, friends, and family.

I have no idea what that is just yet but have a feeling I getting close to it.

All I know is despite the up's and Down's in our economy, the restrictions and apprehensions from the Regulators that tighten the restraints of the hard working middle class man, and working past the
stigmatisms within my own industry, I LOVE MY JOB!

There is nothing quite like the trust a home buyer or seller puts in me when relying on my word to do exactly as I promise I will do for them each and every time. I love the opportunity to be creative, compile marketing, advertise, help with due diligence and compiling homes that will benefit my clients for years to come.

There is a change that takes place in buyers and sellers when (with my help) they finally realize that their goals for their future are finally coming to fruition. Clients become excited, nervous but most importantly they are happy.

This is why I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment, I welcome feedback and the opportunity to hear of your personal experiences with myself or other realtors...