Thursday, February 11, 2010

Every now and than people suprise you...

Sometimes when your hitting the grind day in and day out, the constant push to strive and do better, to stay ahead of the curve, to drowned out the distractions and competition can get discouraging. When I opened my LinkedIn account today I received a great surprise that puts my work into perspective, I hope this is how all my clients and friends see me...

"Parker is very detailed oriented and always has his clients best interest at heart. Even when things in the real estate industry ran into tough times, Parker was still doing what was right for his clients and not just his pocket book. He not only did well in business but also did some of his best business ever during this time due to this fact. Parker is always staying up to date with industry changes and is truly an expert in Real Estate. I would highly recommend him for any of your Real Estate needs and would trust his advice explicitly." - Ben Wadsworth

Thanks Buddy, Thank you very much. I only hope I can continue to be worthy of such admiration.

1 comment:

  1. I whole-heartedly agree with everything there. You have always kept your clients best interest at heart.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment, I welcome feedback and the opportunity to hear of your personal experiences with myself or other realtors...